Terms of Service for Yes-Games ‘s (the “Company” or “Yes-Games”) websites and services Before using any website (the “Site”), mobile game/application, or services (collectively the “Services”), you should carefully read the following Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement” or “Terms of Service”).
- TERMS AND BINDING EFFECT This Agreement is legally binding. By utilizing the Site or any Administrations of Yes-Games, you thusly consent to submit to these Terms of Administration, as they might be altered by Organization now and again in its only prudence and with practically no warning to you. Any time these Terms of Service are changed or amended, the Company will post the most recent version on the Site. You are responsible for periodically reviewing and adhering to these Terms of Service, and if at any time you find them unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and stop using the Services and the Site. All prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings regarding the Site, its content, products, or services are superseded by this Agreement, which constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you regarding its subject matter.
We reserve the right to take legal action against you, including but not limited to closing your Services account, if you violate these Terms of Service.
- Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services. To use the Company’s services, individuals under the age of 18 must have the permission of their parents or legal guardians (collectively, “Parents”). Through the Site or another authorized third-party provider made available through the Service, parents can provide and verify their consent. Yes-Games recommends that parents keep an eye on their children’s online activities and use of the Service whenever parental consent is required. Disconnect from our services if a parent wishes to recall their consent to a child’s access to and use of the services.
Yes-Games disclaims all liability for any activities performed by minors under the age of 13 with or without parental consent, to the extent permitted by applicable law. If you are a parent and give your child permission to register for the Services, you are agreeing to the terms governing your child’s use of the Services.
- DESCRIPTION OF SITES AND SERVICES The company provides mobile gaming services online, including websites and mobile applications.
- Your Obligations By registering on the Sites and Services or using them in any way, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
a. You agree not to use unauthorized methods to access our Services;
b. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services is entirely at your own risk, that you will not use the Services to break any laws, rules, or instructions outlined in these Terms of Service, and that you will not encourage or enable any other person to do so.
c. You promise not to intimidate or harass other players;
d. You agree not to use language that is harmful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive;
e. If a member of Yes-Games asks you to stop or change something, you will do so;
f. You make a deal to avoid cheating, hack or make any assault on the server in any capacity;
g. You agree not to transmit or make available any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation through the Service or Site;
i. You agree not to transmit any content containing malicious computer code, traps, or viruses;
j. You agree not to interrupt the application’s normal dialogue or act in a way that makes it difficult for other people to use the Service;
k. You agree not to collect, use, or store any personal information about other Service users;
l. You agree to use the Service only with your own credit card; m. You agree not to use any Yes-Games trademark, service mark, or trade name, or any spelling or variation of those terms.
In our sole discretion, we have the right to immediately end or suspend your use of the Services, including in the event of any of the following: (a) violations of these Terms of Service; (b) b) We believe you are engaging in dishonesty, fraud, or misuse; or (c) if we have reason to believe that your use of the mobile application is related to any other illegal activity.
- Payment Obligations 6.1 Virtual Items You can buy limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable virtual currencies, including but not limited to virtual cash, in-game coins, and all other types of in-game monies, all for use in the games, with “real world” money. a) virtual in-game items (collectively referred to as “Virtual Items”); virtual currency and (b) additional products or services included in the Services for non-commercial entertainment purposes. You can only buy virtual items from Yes-Games’ authorized partners; there is no other option.
Yes-Games owns or licenses all rights, title, and interest in and to the Services, including but not limited to games, applications, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, names, dialogue, catchphrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, and server software. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in accordance with applicable laws and international conventions apply. You are aware that Yes-Games has complete authority to manage, regulate, control, alter, or remove Virtual Items, as well as to revoke your access to them at any time and for any reason, without prior notice. Yes-Games will have no obligation to you or any outsider if Yes-Games practices any such freedoms. No matter how much money you paid for the virtual items, you have no claim, right, title, ownership, or proprietary interest in them.
Transferring Virtual Items to other users is strictly prohibited, with the exception of when Yes-Games specifically authorizes it; (i) ii) Buying or selling Virtual Items for “real world” money or exchanging items for value outside of the Services is prohibited; (iii) Yes-Games does not accept any such alleged transfers of Virtual Items or the alleged “real world” sale, gift, or trade of anything in the Services. Your rights to use the Virtual Items will be immediately suspended and your account may be deleted if you attempt to do any of the foregoing. This is a violation of the Terms of Service. If Yes-Games stops providing the Services or if your account is closed for any reason, you will lose all virtual items.
You agree that you will not make a claim that you own Virtual Items against Yes-Games, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, or licensors; or (ii) a claim for an alleged monetary value of Virtual Items lost when your account is closed, suspended, or these terms are changed, terminated, or expire.
All Yes-Games mobile application content is either owned by the company or licensed exclusively to it. Along these lines nobody other than Organization has any right at all to sell any game and versatile utilization of Yes-Games content in any way. In addition, you cannot exchange virtual currency for in-game items outside of any Yes-Games game or mobile application.
You acknowledge that virtual currency items do not grant you any property rights at all. In addition, you acknowledge that you may not use Yes-Games virtual currency for anything other than Yes-Games’ games and mobile application.
6.2 TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS AND TURNS All sales made through the Service are final. You acknowledge and agree that there will be no refunds whatsoever for any applicable fees or other charges (including, without limitation, virtual items). All charges to your account, including unauthorized charges, are entirely your responsibility. Yes-Games gives no discounts or proposition any trades of any items bought on or through the Administrations.
In addition, you acknowledge that, unless otherwise specified by applicable law, you will not be compensated for unutilized virtual items or other game assets when an account is closed or the services are terminated for any reason and without notice, regardless of whether the closure was voluntary or not.
The pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions, or features of the game, mobile application, or any products sold through the Services may be altered at any time by Yes-Games. The fact that a product is available through the Services at a specific time does not imply or guarantee its future availability. When the new prices for the products are posted to the Services, they will take effect immediately for all of these changes.
- Use of the Site and the Service is subject to certain restrictions imposed by the company. You must not violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Site or Service, such as (a) accessing data or content not intended for you or logging onto a server or account you are not authorized to access;
(b) attempting, without authorization, to probe, scan, or test the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network’s vulnerability, or to breach security or authentication measures;
(c) submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing,” among other methods of interfering with service to any user, host, or network;”
(d) sending unsolicited email, including but not limited to product or service promotions or advertisements, through the Site or Service;
e) Forging the header information of a packet or any part of it in an email or posting made with the Service;
(f) attempting to alter, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce any of the source code used by the Company to provide the Site or Service into a form that can be understood by humans. You could be held liable in civil or criminal court for any breach of system or network security.
In addition, Yes-Games’ games and mobile application can only be hosted by Yes-Games or its licensees. As a result, you are prohibited from hosting, providing matchmaking services for, intercepting, emulating, or redirecting Yes-Games’ communication protocols in any Yes-Games game or mobile application. Protocol emulation, reverse engineering, modifying Yes-Games games, adding components to Yes-Games games, and using a utility program to host Yes-Games games are all examples of prohibited methods. Additionally, the company prohibits the use of any “user interface” for Company games other than the one provided by Company for each individual game.
In addition, you agree not to (1) alter or cause to alter any files that are part of the Yes-Games game; 2) create or use hacks, “mods,” cheats, or any other third-party software designed to alter the Yes-Games gaming experience; ( 3) Use any software from a third party that intercepts, “mines,” or collects information from or through a Yes-Games game.
- USE OF SOFTWARE 8.1 USER CONTENT When you access the Site or use the Service, you agree to adhere to local law, general legal principles, and the rights of others to their intellectual property. Laws pertaining to intellectual property ownership and use are always applicable to your use of the Service and the Site. You agree not to violate any third parties’ copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights by uploading, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing any information or content (collectively, “Content”). You agree to abide by the laws governing the ownership and use of intellectual property protected by copyrights, and you are solely responsible for any Content you upload or send using your User ID that infringes on the rights of third parties or violates any applicable laws. You alone are responsible for demonstrating that any Content does not infringe any laws or rights of third parties. Additionally, you promise to notify Company as soon as possible to report any infringement of Company’s copyright or trademarks on any Company Site that you become aware of or reasonably suspect is occurring. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that is: a) defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, or libellous; or (b) violates chat session regulations or any applicable state, national, or international law. If necessary, Company reserves the right to remove any such content from its servers and to terminate your use of the Service for its receipt, transmission, or other distribution. In the event of a violation of these Terms of Service or any applicable laws, the company intends to fully cooperate with any authorities.
8.2 LIMITED LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICES Yes-Games grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes subject to your agreement and continued compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant policies. Because the Services are provided to you solely for your personal and non-commercial use, you agree not to use them for any other purpose.
The use of the service is subject to the following restrictions:
You are not allowed to buy, sell, rent, or give away your account, and you are only allowed to use it for non-commercial purposes. You also are not allowed to create an account under a false name or on behalf of someone else;
If Yes-Games has previously removed you or banned you from playing any Yes-Games game, you may not use the Service.
8.3 LIMITATIONS ON YOUR LICENSE Any use of the service that goes against these limitations on your license is strictly forbidden, may result in the immediate revocation of your limited license, and may expose you to legal consequences.
You agree that under no circumstances will you:
Make improper use of Yes-Games support services or engage in any behavior that Yes-Games deems to be contrary to the spirit or intent of the Service.
Cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods, or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the service, any Yes-Games game, or any Yes-Games game experience may be used or participated in, either directly or indirectly.
Change or cause to be altered any documents that are a piece of the help or any Fantasy Games game and versatile application without Yes-Games express composed assent.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts registered to others, or the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the Yes-Games user interface. This includes, but is not limited to, attempting to circumvent or modify any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service, encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify it, and so on.
Yes-Games maintains all authority to figure out what lead it views as disregarding the principles of purpose or generally outside the plan or soul of these Terms of Administration or the actual Help. As a result, Yes-Games reserves the right to take action, which may include barring you from using the Service in whole or in part and closing your account.
8.4 SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT AND SERVICE Yes-Games MAY, WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS OF THE SERVICE IF YOU ARE, OR Yes-Games SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may limit, suspend, or terminate the service and user accounts or portions thereof, prohibit access to our mobile applications, games, sites, and their content, services, and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to prevent users from accessing the service if we believe they are posing a risk or posing a potential legal liability, violating the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with our terms or policies. In addition, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and in appropriate circumstances, to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who may have repeatedly violated the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT In the event of allegations of copyright infringement on the Site or in connection with the Service, the company has put in place a number of procedures that are required by law. Any user of the Site or Service who is found to have infringed on the rights of the Company or of a third party, or who otherwise violates any intellectual property laws or regulations, will be immediately suspended and/or terminated under a policy that the Company has adopted. Organization’s arrangement is to research any charges of copyright encroachment drew out into the open. You are required to provide Company with all of the following information if you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question and you have evidence, know, or a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated: a) the name of the copyrighted work that is alleged to have been violated, or a representative list of the copyrighted works included in a single notification; b) the name of the material that is claimed to be infringed on or the subject of infringing activity, the information necessary for the Company to locate the material, and the information that will prevent access to the material; c) information that is sufficient for the Company to get in touch with you, such as your address, phone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address. You are required to send this notification to the designated agent of the Company at:
- NO WARRANTIES The Company disclaims all warranties in this document. The service and the data that can be accessed through the website are provided “as is” and “as available.” COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE IS NOT WARRANTED BY COMPANY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE Data AND Administrations Might CONTAIN BUGS, Mistakes, Issues OR Different Impediments. When you use any information or service, neither we nor any of our affiliated parties will be held accountable in any way.
- Yes-Games SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER SUCH LOSSES ARE QUALIFIED), ARISING OUT OF Yes-Games SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US FOR THE PURCHASES MADE OVER THE GAMES OF Yes-Games, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Any consumer’s legal rights are unaffected by these terms of service, and Yes-Games will not be held liable for acts of gross negligence or willful misconduct.
However, if the infringement of rights is not attributable to your intentional or negligent behavior, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Yes-Games (along with our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim, demand, damages, or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party arising out of your use of the Service or breach of these Terms of Service.
- Disclaimer and acknowledgement regarding Game Data By using the Site or the Services, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any property rights to the Site or the Services, Game Data (as defined below), or any status within the Site or the Services. Electronic files, such as player characters, accounts, in-game virtual currency, statistics, user profiles, and so on, must be created and maintained in order to play the Company’s games. Game Data”), which Company stores. While Company places a high priority on protecting Game Data, it cannot be held responsible for any Game Data that is lost for any reason.
In particular, you acknowledge that purchasing or otherwise obtaining virtual in-game currencies from Yes-Games does not grant you any ownership rights in those currencies. The game data that Yes-Games use to provide entertainment services to their users are referred to as “in-game currencies.”
You consent to repay Organization for sure of your demonstrations and exclusions. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third-party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, all attorney fees and costs) resulting from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity by you or another user of your account. Any such claim, loss, liability, or demand will be communicated to you as soon as possible, and the company will offer you reasonable assistance in defending it at your own expense.
- FORUMS AND COMMUNICATIONS A “Forum” is a one-on-one chat room, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging with other mobile game and application users, or email function (including electronic greeting cards, but not limited to those features) that is included in any Services. You agree to adhere to the terms outlined below if you participate in any Forum on the Services.
You acknowledge that anything you post in a Forum as part of the Services passes through the servers of the Company. Please keep in mind that any time you disclose personal information online, such as through message boards or chat, it can be gathered and used by people you do not know. The security of any information you disclose online cannot be guaranteed by us; These disclosures are made at your own risk.
- WEBSITE CODE Yes-Games owns all shockwave files and website code associated with the Service or Site.
- TRADEMARKS Illicit use of the company’s trademarks is strictly forbidden. These trademarks must include, but are not limited to, the following: play fantasies.
- DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW If you and Yes-Games have a dispute, Yes-Games strongly recommends that you first contact Yes-Games directly to resolve the matter. You can do this by opening a help ticket in the game’s help section or by contacting Yes-Games at [email protected]. You consent to submit to the court’s jurisdiction and agree that the Center Courts of Istanbul shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising between you and Yes-Games.
- SEVERABILITY In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds one of these Terms of Service to be unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
- MODIFICATIONS The company may, at any time and without notice, modify these Terms of Service as follows: b) alter the Service or the Site; and (c) stop using the Service and Site at any time. Any changes to these Terms of Service will go into effect immediately when posted on the Site by the Company. To be aware of any changes, you agree to periodically review these Terms of Service and any other online policies posted on the Site.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Yes-Games will not be responsible for any postponement or inability to perform coming about because of causes outside the sensible control of Yes-Games, including without limit any inability to perform hereunder because of unanticipated conditions or cause unchangeable as far as Yes-Games might be concerned like demonstrations of God, war, illegal intimidation, riots, bans, demonstrations of common or military specialists, fire, floods, mishaps, strikes, or deficiencies of transportation offices, fuel, pandemic, energy, work or materials.
By using the service or accessing the website, you confirm that you have read and accept these terms of service.